© Commonwealth of Australia, 2012 (except where indicated otherwise). You may use, reproduce and communicate this material for non-commercial education purposes until 31 December 2016, provided that an appropriate acknowledgement is made (retaining this notice), and the material is not altered or subjected to derogatory treatment. Apart from any other uses permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, no part may be reproduced outside of these terms without the prior written permission of the Commonwealth of Australia acting through the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations.
Materials were produced under agreements between the Australian Government Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations and other education providers in relation to the National Accelerate Literacy Program. These education providers are:
- Department of Education and Training, Northern Territory;
- Aboriginal Independent Community Schools, Western Australia
- Department for Education and Child Development, South Australia
- Shalom Christian College, Queensland
- Catholic Education Office of Western Australia.
This site is now hosted by Education Services Australia on behalf of the Australian Government Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations.